Job description, International Sales Expert, Tampere
Are you looking for opportunity to be part of building something big – in a start-up?
Are you a sales person with a global mindset and an eye for marketing?
Are you looking to work as a part of an international team and to learn about new technologies in a fast-moving startup?
Cuppla is now looking for an energetic and execution oriented Sales Expert to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include
– Domestic and international sales
– Digital marketing support
– Managing contract negotiations to closure
– Work together with the technical and support team to create high-class customer experiences in an international context
What skill you should have?
– Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure
– Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
– Strong negotiation skills
– Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in Finnish and English, additional languages are seen as a plus
– An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
– Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
– Ability to identify and understand key market drivers
– Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
– Communicate complicated ideas or business issues so that everyone understands
– Ability to react quickly and appropriately to new situations that arise suddenly
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving startup and to build something new in an international context. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to build and learn about new technologies in a global scale. We offer appealing provisioning based compensation and an appealing bonus plan.
If you are an execution oriented person looking to grow together with the position, we could be the startup for you!
We will proceed with the most potential candidates quickly and are looking for the selected person to join our team as soon as possible.
Job description, Web Developer
As web developer in Cuppla Technology, you need to understand requirements on technical terms, to design and implement the software codes. The work items may include backend, frontend and webviews for mobile. You’ll work with a highly efficient team consisting of architect, web developers and cloud service operation experts.
The position is based in Espoo or Tampere.
- Experience in open source tools and technologies
- Good communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or in your final years of degree study
- Experiences in UI design
- Experiences in agile methodology
- Experiences in cloud service development
What we offer
At Cuppla Technology you would have very inspirational and innovative work environment. With us, you have great opportunity to learn new technologies and competences that are respected and in high demand globally.
Contact and more information
+358 50 483 8936